- WRTI call letters must be included in the design.
- WRTI call letters must include pantone colors PMS 267 (Purple) and PMS 200 (Red) The inclusion of WRTI’s main frequency, 90.1FM, is optional but recommended.
- All designs must be original work. Any Entry may be rejected if WRTI believes, in its sole discretion, that such entry presents intellectual property concerns.
- By submitting a design, the designer agrees that the design submitted becomes the sole property of WRTI and any and all rights, title, and interest in and to the design, including any copyright thereto are transferred to WRTI.
- WRTI will publicly announce the winning design and give attribution at the close of the contest. WRTI will not be required to provide any ongoing or long-term attribution or compensation, and will become the sole owner of any design(s) submitted. Winner will be asked to provide WRTI with the original artwork digital file.
Submission, selection and award
- E-mail your high-resolution .jpeg (minimum 300 dpi) finished design to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on October 21, 2012. Entries may be submitted by email only. Questions and comments can be directed to Porsche Blakey at 215-204-6517 or email@example.com.
- Designers are encouraged to add a brief explanation of their entry.
- Each entry should be no less than 8" x 8" and no more than 24" x 24". The artwork does not have to be square.
- The final design must lend itself to full-color reproduction. This means the artwork must either be digital or "scannable," utilizing available technology, with the result being a Process Color (CMYK) file.
- The WRTI Commemorative Artwork Committee will review all entries and make recommendations for the final selection of the winner. The winner will be selected in the sole discretion of WRTI.
- Designs will be judged on creativity, relevance, and overall aesthetic appeal.
- WRTI will contact the selected winner using the contact information provided in such person's entry.
- The winner will be recognized in print, on-air, and on the WRTI website.
- All members and non-members of WRTI who submit an entry will be given a complimentary thank-you gift. Subject to entrants who provide sufficient contact information.
- WRTI retains in its sole discretion the right of not awarding a winning design if none of the entries are deemed satisfactory.
- This contest is open to all legal residents of the United States over the age of 18. Those under 18 years old need signed consent from a parent or legal guardian. Employees of WRTI and their respective families are ineligible. Limit one prize per household and one entry per person. There is no contribution or purchase required to enter this contest.
- This contest will begin at 12:00 am Eastern Time on August 31, 2012 and end at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on October 21, 2012.
- By participating in the contest, you grant WRTI permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and publicly display your contest submission(s) without any compensation. You agree that promotional materials bearing your design or modified design may be sold by WRTI for fundraising purposes, and that you are not entitled proceeds.
- By submitting an entry to the contest, the winner agrees to have his or her name, voice or likeness used in advertising or broadcasting material relating to this sweepstakes without compensation.
- You explicitly agree: 1) that all components of your artwork are original creations; and 2) that you have not misused or plagiarized another’s work, or infringed on any intellectual property protections. Submission of a design constitutes an agreement to these rules.
- WRTI is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected email or for any computer, online or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- By participating in this contest, you agree: a) to abide by these rules and decisions of WRTI which shall be final in all respects; and b) to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Temple University-Of the Commonwealth System of Higher Education, and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of your participation in the contest or your breach of these contact rules.
- Submission of a design constitutes an agreement to these contest rules.
Copies of Rules
- Copies of the written contest rules will be available up to 30 days after the end of the contest on the WRTI website at www.wrti.org. You may also receive a copy of the rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRTI, 1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19121.