WRTI's Philadelphia Orchestra in Concert broadcast this Sunday, February 26, from 1 to 3 pm, celebrates Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart— the prodigy, and the master, with performances of his First Symphony, written at age eight, and his final one, the 41st Symphony, composed a quarter century later.
WRTI Picks from NPR Music
- Guitarist Larry Coryell, Godfather Of Fusion, Dies At 73
- Al Jarreau, Versatile Vocalist Who 'Played His Voice,' Dies At 76
- How 'Chattanooga Choo Choo' Became The World's First Gold Record
- The Standard Bearers: In Jazz Categories, The Grammys Remain Focused On The Past
- Why Bruckner Matters: A Listener's Guide With Daniel Barenboim