What did “faith” mean to Leonard Bernstein? Although to many his name is synonymous with music, he described his life’s work as a search for a solution to the 20th-century crisis of faith.
WRTI Picks from NPR Music
- Songs We Love: Kian Soltani, 'In Memory Of A Lost Beloved'
- John Corigliano On Composing At 80: 'An Adagio Is What I Look For'
- Hugh Masekela, South African Jazz Master And International Chart-Topper, Dies At 78
- How Benny Goodman Orchestrated 'The Most Important Concert In Jazz History'
- Meet An Audience Of Alley Cats And One Fine Fiddler