WRTI EEO Reports
The purpose of these EEO Public File Reports is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6) of the FCC's 2002 Rule. Two years of reports have been prepared by WRTI-FM and are required to be placed in the public inspection files of this station, and posted on our website.
These reports cover the time period APRIL 1, 2014 to MARCH 31, 2015, and APRIL 1, 2013 to MARCH 31, 2014. The FCC's 2002 EEO rule requires that these reports contain the following information:
- A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the Stations comprising the Station Employment Unit during the Applicable Period;
- For each such vacancy, the recruitment sources utilized to fill the vacancy (including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(1)(ii) of the new EEO Rule, which should be separately identified), identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number;
- The recruitment source that referred the hiree to each full-time vacancy during the Applicable Period;
- Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for the full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
- A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(2) of the FCC rules.