Tue December 9, 2008
Yannick Nezet-Seguin--The Government Inspector--Philadelphia's Connection with Beer--Andrea Baldeck
David Patrick Stearns introduces us to Yannick Nezet-Seguin . Philadelphia audiences get their first glimpse of the young French-Canadian conductor as he leads The Philadelphia Orchestra in works by Rachmaninoff and Tchaikovsky this week.
Jason Peifer visits the Lantern Theater Company as it stages a new adaptation of the classic Nikolai Gogol play, The Government Inspector.
Tom Keels uncovers Philadelphia's history as a brewery town and explores the city's current beer-making renaissance.
Susan Lewis profiles Andrea Baldeck. The in-demand, fine-art photographer will be featured in three concurrent exhibitions in the Philadelphia area.
- Yannick Nezet-Seguin's official website
- Information about Nezet-Seguin's concerts at the Kimmel Center
- The Government Inspector at Lantern Theater Company
- Brewerytown on Wikipedia
- Andrea Baldeck Exhibition ay Morris Arboretum
- Andrea Baldek Photography Exhibition at Penn Museum
- Andrea Baldek Photography Exhibition at Abington Art Center