You could win a pair (2) of reserved box?tickets to the Mann Center for the Performing Arts, for the Herbie Hancock and Lang Lang Concert with The Philadelphia Orchestra on July 30th.?
A pair (2) of reserved box concert tickets will be given away in the sweepstakes.? The estimated fair market value of this item is $150. Ten winners in all. ??No substitution of a cash value prize will be permitted.? If the winner declines the prize, no other prize will be offered.
1.? How to Enter
- No purchase, pledge or contribution is necessary to enter.
- Submit an entry through our web site at WRTI.ORG between 12:00 AM, April 18, 2009 and 11:59 PM, April 28, 2009 (during 10 days of the pre-drive Spring Membership Campaign).
- Call 1-866-809-9784 during the time period noted above and submit an entry by phone.
- Become a member of WRTI, or make a membership contribution to WRTI, during the time period noted above.
2. Eligibility Restrictions
Employees of WRTI, Mann Center for the Performing Arts, The Philadelphia Orchestra, sweepstakes sponsors, and their respective families are ineligible. Limit one prize per household and one entry per person.
3. Selection of Winner
The ten winners will be selected at random by a WRTI employee from all valid entries promptly following the close of the entry period.? The winners' names will be posted on WRTI's website by May 9, 2009 for two weeks.? The winners need not be present or listening in order to win.? WRTI will contact the selected winners using the contact information provided in such person's entry.
If the winners do not claim the prize within 7 days following notification, or if the winners are for any reason ineligible, new winners will be drawn and contacted.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes with respect to any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- By submitting an entry to the sweepstakes, the winner agrees to have his or her name, voice or likeness used in advertising or broadcasting material relating to this sweepstakes without compensation.? The winner agrees to execute a prize receipt and certify eligibility prior to release of the prize.
- WRTI, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process or who otherwise violates these rules.
- WRTI reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the sweepstakes, including the substitution of prizes of equivalent or greater value, which changes will become effective upon announcement.
5. Copies of Rules
Copies of the written sweepstakes rules will be available up to 30 days after the end of the sweepstakes at our web site.? You may also receive the rules by mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRTI, 1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19121.