Jason Peifer visits the Nemours Mansion and Gardens in Wilmington, DE. The 300-acre estate was home to the industrialist and philanthropist Alfred I. duPont and recently completed a $39 million restoration.
As the National Constitution Center opens its new show on Napoleon, Susan Lewis explores the "French connection" between America and the Emperor of early 19th century France.
David Patrick Stearns profiles Isabelle Faust. The German violinist performs the Brahms Violin concerto in concerts with The Philadelphia Orchestra this week.
And we speak with Jennifer Childs and Tony Braithwaite. They created and star in the cabaret Let's Pretend We're Married, the latest from 1812 Productions.
- Alfred I. duPont's Nemours Mansion and Gardens
- NAPOLEON at the National Constitution Center
- Isabelle Faust Performs with The Philadelphia Orchestra on May 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st - ticket information
- Isabelle Faust Debuting with The Philadelphians by David Patrick Stearns in The Philadelphia Inquirer
- 1812 Productions' Let's Pretend We're Married