Nicholas McGegan, conductor, talks about his Philadelphia Orchestra program of Haydn and Mozart.
Three Philadelphia theater founders discuss what it takes to start a company in the region.
The Philadelphia Museum of Art explores the unique works of nineteenth-century figure painter Antonio Mancini.
- More about Nicholas McGegan
- Purchase Nicholas McGegan recordings
- 1812 Theater Company
- Luna Theater Company
- 11th Hour Theater Company
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Antonio Mancini: Nineteenth-Century Italian Master