Opera Lover's Dream Package - Contest Rules
You could win an Opera Lover's Dream Package by entering our Opera Day 2013 contest (November 16, 2013), including:
- Two (2) Flex-4 packages for attending your choice of four (4) Academy of Vocal Arts productions from the 2013-2014 season
- Two (2) premium subscription tickets to Opera Philadelphia's Spring 2014 productions of Ainadamar, Dialogues of the Carmelites, Don Giovanni, and A Coffin in Egypt for 'Wednesday' or 'Friday 2' evening performances
PLUS, these exclusive additional gifts:
- Maria Callas-The Complete Recordings (70-CD box set)
- Music Minus One CD/Book Set–Opera Arias
- 100 Best Overtures (6-CD set)
- Opera Choruses
- Renee Fleming: Guilty Pleasures
- Jonas Kaufmann: The Verdi Album
- Joyce DiDonato: REJOYCE!-The Best of Joyce DiDonato (2-CD set)
- Richard Tucker: The Opera Recital Album Collection (10-CD set)
- Leontyne Price: The Complete Collection of Song and Spiritual Albums (12-CD set)
All gifts final, no substitutes, no exchanges.
- How to Enter
- No purchase, pledge or contribution is necessary to enter.
- Submit an entry through our web site at WRTI.ORG between 12:00 AM, and 11:59PM, November 16, 2013. The sweepstakes has a defined period of time for entry as announced on-air and in these rules. All entries must be received within that time period.
- Call 1-866-809-9784 during the time period noted above and submit an entry by phone.
- Become a member of WRTI, or make a membership contribution to WRTI, during the time period noted above.
- Eligibility Restrictions
- Employees of WRTI, and their respective families are ineligible.
- Limit one prize per household and one entry per person.
- Selection of Winner
- One winner will be picked during the sweepstakes.
- No substitution of a cash value prize will be permitted.
- If the winner declines the prize, no other prize will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random by a WRTI employee from all valid entries promptly following the close of the entry period.
- The winner's name will be posted on WRTI's website by November 20, 2013 for two weeks.
- The winner need not be present or listening in order to win.
- WRTI will contact the selected winner using the contact information provided in such person's entry. If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days following notification, or if the winner is for any reason ineligible, a new winner will be drawn and contacted.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes with respect to any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- By submitting an entry to the sweepstakes, the winner(s) agrees to have his or her name, voice or likeness used in advertising or broadcasting material relating to this sweepstakes without compensation. The winner agrees to execute a prize receipt and certify eligibility prior to release of the prize.
- WRTI, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process or who otherwise violates these rules.
- WRTI reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the sweepstakes, including the substitution of prizes of equivalent or greater value, which changes will become effective upon announcement.
- Copies of Rules
Copies of the written sweepstakes rules will be available up to 30 days after the end of the sweepstakes at our web site. You may also receive the rules by mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRTI,1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19121.