The following position is available.
Development Marketing Coordinator WRTI, Philadelphia
The Development Marketing Coordinator will primarily work with the Underwriting Sales Team to promote underwriting and sponsorship partnerships using various methods including digital. He/she will support the department by creating marketing sales collateral and presentation collateral.
In addition, the Coordinator will support business development efforts by helping plan and organize client care activity and coordinating WRTI sponsorship event participation.
- General Support for the Underwriting Sales Department including:
- Writing – research/write case studies, proposal copy, and press releases.
- Proofreading and editing.
- Multimedia – Create social media promotional content.
- Website – Update and create website content.
- Generate audience research reports.
- Presentation preparation and marketing materials generation.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external events related to projects, sponsorships, and fundraisers.
- Assist the underwriting department in prospecting and solicitation of corporate sponsors as well as prepare follow-up marketing materials.
- Match WRTI sponsorship opportunities to client requirements and needs.
- Manage client relationships and requests including but not limited to ticket. giveaways, web tiles, e-blasts, special offers and web orders
- Maintains WRTI’s client list and ensures all client agreements are updated.
- Liaison with internal departments to fulfill sales promises to clients.
- Thank and recognize clients.
- Serve on underwriting and sponsorship teams to ensure a coordinated effort.
- Supports the UW team with aging invoicing and billing
- Provide back office support including program log printing, affidavits, billing follow up, payments, transaction reports and other required documentation.
- Facilitate the monetization of underwriting opportunities
- Periodically support individual giving team and the Development department on a project basis
Position is open until filled. Interested applicants must apply online. Search for position 17004237. WRTI and Temple University are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Assistant Production Manager [this position has been filled as of 9/1/2017]
The Assistant Production Manager supports and reports to the Production Manager to manage broadcast and digital audio projects, including recording and editing audio. Responsible for sound production and audio engineering of speech and music-based programming in the studio and on location. Manage and execute post-production, including editing, mixing, processing and final preparation for broadcast of program elements, in collaboration with arts and culture reporters and membership staff. Position is part of the Director of Content's portfolio. Performs other duties as assigned.
Interested applicants must apply online at the Temple University Human Resources Department. Search for position 17001306.
WRTI and Temple University are Equal Opportunity Employers.