Become a Member
What does it mean to be a WRTI member?
- You are part of WRTI's community of listeners who value and support the very best classical music and jazz on public radio in the Delaware Valley.
- You recognize that WRTI enriches your life.
- You have made a financial contribution to WRTI in the last 12 months.
Why should you become a WRTI member?
- Because you listen.
Membership contributions constitute almost half of WRTI's operating budget.
As a member-supported, public radio station, WRTI relies on you! Currently, there are over 17,000 active members. Active members of WRTI have made financial contributions to the station in the last 12 months. Have you? If not, please join us today as an active member. Join or Renew Online
You'll also receive a TEMPO Card with special WRTI member discounts.
Corporate matching gifts can sometimes double or even triple your WRTI contribution!
Many employers offer matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. If your company matches, you may be able to pick up the forms directly from your human resources office. The impact of your contribution may be doubled or possibly tripled. Some companies match donations made by retirees and/or spouses.
It's easy to process your matching gift request:
1. Make your pledge to WRTI.
2. Obtain a matching gift form from your human resources office.
3. Complete your portion of the form and mail it to: Membership Department, WRTI-FM, 1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19121
4. We will complete our portion of the form and submit the request for matching funds to your employer.
Any questions? Send an email to our Membership Department at email@example.com or call us at 215-204-2300. Become a member and receive a great thank-you gift and WRTI's Tempo Card.