At The Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival: Exploring the Subtext of the Jazz Standard "Body and Soul"
The complex story behind one of the most recorded songs in the "Great American Songbook" is the basis for a documentary being screened on Thursday, November 9th during this year's Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival.
WRTI Picks from NPR Music
- Muhal Richard Abrams, A Sweepingly Influential Jazz Artist, Has Died At Age 87
- 'Like Electricity': Jascha Heifetz Made His American Debut 100 Years Ago
- An Old Danish Dance In The Key Of Melancholy
- Bill Murray And Jan Vogler Take Us To 'New Worlds' On Their New Theatrical Album
- Jonas Kaufmann: A Tenor At The Top